Friday, June 23, 2006

Fav Quotes

On skype, I try to liven things up by posting funny quotes every day. Here are a few favs... (obviously sourced from da internet)

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."

"A good report is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation" ... my fav ... as that's exactly the stuff my reports are made of ... hehe ;)

"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."

"I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize."

"The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up."

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure."

Haha.. I luvd this one.. I am part of the finance dept in my co, im involved in budgetting n planning n blah n blah.. Y didnt u post this before.. i cud hv used this statement a million times..

:D

..Me

2:32 AM  
Blogger Why Am I said...

so true !!"A good report is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation"...tht wud apply for lotsa other things as well:P

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home