Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fw: Inspiring quotes

Hiya All

Some good quotes ....

Quotes & Fundas


1. Attitude determines your altitude

2. David for goliath - "He is not too big to hit, he is too big to miss"

3. The mind is invisible body and the body is visible mind.

4. Nobody can take your self respect without your consent.

5. Past is history and future is mystery, the greatest gift of god is present and because it is a gift, it is called present.

6. ASK - Attitude, Skills & Knowledge

7. To go up in life, you have to give up something.

8. Dreaming is more important than thinking.

9. Dare to dream and dream to dare.

10. "If you meet a person without a smile, give him yours"

11. The woods are lovely, dark & deep, But I have promises to keep and Miles to go before I sleep and miles to go before I sleep.

12. The faster I go, the more I lag behind.

13. You cannot control the time but you can the control the way you use it.

14. Managing time is managing life.

15. Look for gold and not dirt in people.

16. A small pencil is better than a long memory.

17. Be smarter than the next person but don't tell him.

18. Love between two human beings is not less - only the expectations are more.

19. My stomach is not the graveyard to bury dead animals. Animals are my friends and I do not eat my friends.

20. Finally you will hit only what you aim at.

21. Act like a sponge - absorb everything that you can.


22. Plan your life then live your plan.

23. You must create circumstances which you want in life.

24. Man who waits for roast duck to fly into his mouth, must wait for very very long time.

25. The best way to deal with fear is to face it.

26. I AM NOT TIRED.

27. If you think you can or think you cant - either way you are right.

Have a great week!!!

Anup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home