Saturday, December 30, 2006

Fav quotes used in 2006

A roundup of some of my favorite quotes ... :)

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"She had lost the art of conversation but not, unfortunately, the power of speech."

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."

"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."

"A good report is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation"

Procrastinate now, don't put it off.

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway

Boldly going nowhere….

A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

"What if this weren't a hypothetical question?"

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

They say we should all pay our taxes with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash.

If We Quit Voting, Will They All Go Away?

If I save time, when do I get it back?

Never think about the mistakes you made. Think about the mistakes you will make…

Pessimist – “things couldn’t possibly get worse than this” … Optimist (brightly) – “oh yes they can”

Those who think they know everything, annoy those of us that do

"It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility"!

Every morning is the dawn of a new error

Examinations are formidable even to the best prepared, for the greatest fool may ask more than the wisest man can answer.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound as they fly by

Everyone in life has a purpose, even if its to serve as a BAD EXAMPLE

Multi-tasking means screwing up several things at once.

Saving is the best thing, especially if your parents have done it for you.

I can resist everything except temptation

CAUTION: Dain bramaged

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

"When rats leave a sinking ship, where exactly do they think they're going?"

As I said before, I never repeat myself.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."

"If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull"

Why in a country of free speech, are there phone bills?

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets

"I kinda love being a pessimist - coz' I'm either proved right, or am pleasantly surprised."

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading

Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.

I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...

"To make a million, start with $900,000."

Maybe this world is another planet's hell

“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”

Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the person you can't live without...but whichever you do, you'll regret it!

"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell."

“The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.”

“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Priyankari said...

Great ones! Though heard some of them before but all, nonetheless are brilliant. Enjoyed!

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home